Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
If I was going to be married to the gun forever, I would use Allems--because of his roller release system But I use use Spears, works for me and about 50% cheaper than Allems.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Phillips Gunsmithing put a release in my Beretta 682 recently and i couldn't be happier. It has a nice crisp set and a very smooth release. Price was not out of line and fast turn around. Phil is who i would use again. I do like Allems roller release but was a little out of my price range at the time.---Matt

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Spears, reasonably priced and work great. Some people make too much of something you pull back and let go and foolish enough to pay nearly twice as much for the opportunity!!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Just how does one contact Spears Gunshop? No website, no email, phone calls go to voice mail & voice mail is full.???

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input!! Allems DOES NOT do releases for DT10's. I talked to them today! Anyone have a phone number for Spears and Phillips also?? Jon

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Phil Crenwelge has put some of the best releases I have tried in the wifes guns. This includes a double release for a DT10. Personally, he is the only guy to do any trigger work as such for me. 210-313-5988

·
Registered
197 Posts
Phil Crenwelge worked on the trigger of my ASE 90 Gold. Worked perfectly from the start up to now, 10 years later! His # is 210 313 5988.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.