Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Patsy............ Click the line that says "watch on you tube"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iuZTk1hdpMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wayne

·
Premium Member
18,846 Posts
Patsy Cline is the best. I also like Tammy Wynette, Connie Smith, Loretta Lynn, Skeeter Davis, Jean Shepard, Norma Jean and Jan Howard. Wanda Jackson was good also, and boy, could she yodel. Jean Shepard was a pretty good yodeler also.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
What, nobody picked Taylor Swift?

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Patsy Cline is the best but Reba is a very close second

·
Registered
38 Posts
All the singers mentioned are certainly deserving of the accolades, however, there isn't a single one of them that could switch from doing the intro to Sunday night football to playing the lead role in The Sound of Music and knocking it out of the park. I am speaking of Carrie Underwood. And she looks great in those Daisy Dukes and dressed in 1940's attire with her hair in a bun as well.
Vincent

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Carrie Underwood and Taylor Twitty Swift are about as Country as is Lady Gaga! They are an embarrassment to the likes of Patsy, Loretta, Tammy, June and even Miranda and Faith. Kick them out and put them in Sound of Music.

blade819

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Patsy Cline had the pipes,no question about it.

I did also like Tanya Tucker but Patsy Cline was the best.

PS much of today's music is a fraud,auto tune can make anyone sound good.Patsy had no phony techno tricks to rely on,she was just the best.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's Patsy, but you picked the wrong song. "Crazy" was a lot better than "I Fall to Pieces." And Patsy has to be the singer.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Country music has changed over the last 60 years guys, as has Rock and roll. Just because it's different doesn't mean it isn't an art. The singers of today have proven they can hit just as many high notes as the old timers, but that isn't what sells now. Have you ever heard Leann Rhimes rendition of any of pasty's songs? look them up on youtube, that girl can sing! My favorite as of right now is Mianda Lambert, she chews tabacco, shoots deer, sings like a bird, and looks smoking hot doing it, doesn't get much more country then that!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts