Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought the Budweiser Commercial with the puppy and colt was BEST!!! Budweiser Welcome Home was #1 supporting the troops!!!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I don't know about the best but the worst had to be the coke commercial with America the Beautiful sung in a variety of language. Or maybe I'm the only one that it struck a nerve with...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I thought the one with the little brother riding his dog like he was the "Lone Ranger" on Silver was a good one. :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
My wife---totally less than concerned with footie-ball--had a GREAT idea. The commercial with the kids for the pick up game first aired last Superbowl. It has had a lot of show in the past few weeks. She said she wanted to see the game with all the kids AFTER the little boy rounded up his buddies.

Probably would have been much like the outcome of the game. Dog gone it, I really wanted Peyton and company to win but they just got out-matched in every way. Hats off to the Hawks!

·
Registered
15,901 Posts
Wolfram you are correct.

It's a deliberate swipe at American pride and immigration assimilation to have America the Beautiful sung in anything but English. They are hand in hand with Obama and the Democratic Party trying to divide instead of unify.

I never liked Coke and now have even more reason to not like it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I know this was not a commercial but the Star Spangled Banner was the best I ever heard/seen by far, I was wet eyes all through it.....I am a native NY but live in CO now... Terrible game but best Super Bowl - only NY can do one like that...........Pete

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I like the lab pup and the horse. It really was a breath of fresh air along with the Budweiser I had in my hand.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My #1 Budweiser Welcome Home a War Heroes!!!! They all deserve a warm welcome home! Thank You Budweiser! God Bless our Troops. Puppy/ Colt still awesome!!!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I liked the Tim Tebow "no contract" cell phone commercial. Something about that commercial, running during a game in which John Elway and his "pocket passing quarterback" were getting beat 43-8, just struck me as...poetic? (But hey, Manning did have his 15 minutes when he beat Lovie Smith and the Chicago (Bad News) Bears...yah, you're a genius, Elway, this Bud's for You, chump. Hope Manning didn't sting you for too much money).

And a big Fuc-U to Coca Cola. Their screwed-up SB commercial would be plenty bad enough, if we weren't about to get another dose of them "supporting" athletes from other countries in the winter Olympics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts