Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i bought a brand new 3200 1 of 1000 but it is full over full with .045 in each barrel. If i decided to leave it fixed chokes an have it opened up. Opinions please on what to shoot. I like full chokes on all yardages but .045 seems extreme. I will shoot doubles as well an i will probably never sell it

· Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Ok i bought a brand new 3200 1 of 1000 but it is full over full with .045 in each barrel. If i decided to leave it fixed chokes an have it opened up. Opinions please on what to shoot. I like full chokes on all yardages but .045 seems extreme. I will shoot doubles as well an i will probably never sell it
Have someone with a bore gauge that knows how to use it recheck those chokes. That excessive for a 3200.

That said and if you really feel the need, maybe open the bottom to .022-.026.

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chokes were checked with a bore gauge, my old 3200 ran
.041 an .032. They run tight, in fact after i checked them the gun shop (a kreighoff dealer got his bore mic just to double check an came back with the same numbers but i agree it is excessive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.