Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has experience with different trigger jobs for Beretta autos? I am wondering who does the best trigger work for a decent price. I have had Cole,Ballistics,Moneymaker,Seminole,Briley and a guy from the east coast(forgot his name) all do trigger jobs on Beretta autos and the cheapest guy did the best job to me. I am talking about pull triggers as well. Removing the creep,play,slop,overtravel and reducing the pull weight. Who has someone they think does awesome work? Wish i could remember the guys name out east.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
When I shot a pull I used Dave Munden-Dave's Sport Shop--Amelia, Va,Used Spears for my release work

Check the location

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phil that is the guy. Thanks a bunch. Any others you guys use that have been excellent would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang that is sad on several fronts. I could not remember his name but thought he was from Va. Thanks for the update anyway. Who do you use now Pat?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Dave.. He took my crappy 390 trigger and worked his magic.. I went from 15's and 16's to 25 straights in the first box.. What a difference a great trigger makes.. And YES.. Phil is next.. now 1st on my list..

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I'll throw a vote in for Phil C. I don't have an auto Beretta but he did an awesome job on my 682 Release trigger.

Matt

·
Registered
266 Posts
Give Dennis DeVault a call, I understand he has a total rebuild of the Beretta auto triggers. If its anything like his other work, its worth a call. Very good quality work.
Tom

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
I had Phil C. do a few gunsmithing jobs for me at the SG and his work is tops!! Since I use B-303s and P guns, Phil can do anything needed and does it dandy and quick!

Dennis DeV. is another can do guy also! He does unreal magic when it comes to improving "ordinary" shotgun parts!

Hap

·
Vendor
7,390 Posts
brad- send me a trigger,i'll have my shooting friend-jerry diggs work it over--$125, i havent found anyone better--wally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.