Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best alternative out there for Magic Dots that don't break the bank? Someone posted that you can get Avery semi-transparent 3/4" diameter labels, but I can't seem to find them on the avery website, does anyone have an item #? I really don't want to get paper labels as I shoot in the rain alot and am afraid they'd turn to goo if they got wet.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Maco® Color-Coding Dots, 3/4" Diameter, Light Blue, Pack Of 1,000,
$6.83, works out to $0.00683 per dot. You don't have to get blue, they come in various colors. See Staples, OfficeMax, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, etc.

Danny

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
Skeetman, try your local office supply store. Office Depot,Office Max, Staples they should have them. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I use silk tape that can be found at the opthamologist office. 1" strip across the top of my left lense (as per Phil Kiner's suggestion)- great stuff and cheap!

FRedmon

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
lip balm

·
Registered
10 Posts
I use the "avery" labels you're asking about. Cheap... work well. The product number is Avery 05248. Clear, permanent mailing seals. 480ct. About $5.00. You have to get the first one in place and then stack one or two more over the oiginal one as using only one makes it too transparent. I got them at Office Depot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.