Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Agree with FlaLagarto. Todd and his father Jerry have done 3 for me (870, 1100, XT). But if you just want to change the pad angle, you might need to install a shim instead.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
I had a local gunsmith install the new Jones adj. butt plate to my Bt-100. The new Jones pad has two screws thru the pad for adj. and has never moved on me not once in the 6 month or so I have had it. It is a very well built pad and listed in trap and field mag. somewhere. It was alot cheaper than above gunsmiths and my local did a great job installing it for me. I will agree that the country gentleman is the best around. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I have used them all, they all work. Greg Hissem recently put one of his on my daughters gun and it has them all beat. As Bill said above, its easy to use with 1 allen screw, (T-Handle wrench included) but it also rotates and lets you put your stock wrench in the stock without removing anything, just loosen one allen screw to insert your stock wrench to remove stock or make any other adjustment you want on the pad. Snug it up and it will never move.
Very efficient simplicity. Of coarse, everything Greg does id first class.

Gary Norton

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.