Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Beretta wood that I recently took off of my 682 Gold E. The stock has adjustable comb, RH Palm swell, gracoil with LOP adjustment, and kick ezz pad. I used the gun to shoot trap so there are a few light blemishes and handling marks. $600 shipped to you. I couldn't get pictures to load from my phone but I can email.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have seen this stock and know the seller. It is not in bad shape and the gracoil is practically new. He is an ok person to deal with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a set of Beretta wood that I recently took off of my 682 Gold E. The stock has adjustable comb, RH Palm swell, gracoil with LOP adjustment, and kick ezz pad. I used the gun to shoot trap so there are a few light blemishes and handling marks. $600 shipped to you. I couldn't get pictures to load from my phone but I can email.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill Fox, pictures have been emailed to you. Please let know what you think and if you have any questions just ask.
Thanks Luke

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan301, pictures have been emailed to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Luke

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cmctexasgirl, the wood is currently sold pend funds. If the deal falls through I will let you know.
Thanks, Luke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts