Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta winter shooting jacket

3376 Views 35 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  rnoble3
Just a heads up guys. Beretta Bisley winter shooting jackets $49.00 on Ebay!!! Brand new with tags. All sizes!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
I bought a previous version about 10 years ago from EBAY for about that. It is Gore-Tex Thinsulate and has been great. I even year it to work sometimes in nasty winter weather like today.
Do they still do Euro sizing?. I was warned and got a large instead of the usual medium and it fits fine.

· Registered
142 Posts
My wife bought the last blue size XL they had left. Green was already gone in that size. Three reviews for this coat on the Beretta USA site suggested going up one size. Hope they are right since I normally wear a size Large. I have several items of Beretta clothing and like it all.

· Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Correct, but I would not be worried. My son and I own or have owned several different beretta coats and all fit true to size. If you bought them from across the pond, that might be a different story

· Registered
10 Posts
Correct, but I would not be worried. My son and I own or have owned several different beretta coats and all fit true to size. If you bought them from across the pond, that might be a different story
I just purchased this jacket and it was delivered today. I ordered an XL. I’m 6’ 195 pounds. The XL fits perfectly. I purchased from EBay and it was delivered from the Beretta warehouse in VA. It’s a very nice jacket which I plan on using this weekend at my club. I own a lot of Beretta clothing and have never been disappointed with any item I purchased. I can’t yet comment on how wind or water proof it will be but just knowing first hand the quality of Beretta clothing I can’t believe I’ll be disappointed and you won’t either. Hope this help making up anyone’s minds. Oh, by the way, Beretta sells this jacket on their website for $129.00! At $49.00, that’s a deal.

· Registered
206 Posts
I just received a Beretta GoreTex hunting jacket. It also came from the Beretta warehouse in VA. It was marked in both EURO and US sizes so it was a M US and L in UK Ger and FR.
My Beretta winter coat I bought 10-15 years ago was a L since they were using Euro sizes. It is also GoreTex and works great even in nasty rainy winter weather. You will love your new coat.

· What squad am I on?
TriStar TT15
8,768 Posts
I have two of the Beretta jackets with goretex and only wear a t shirt underneath. I've shot in negative wind-chill and never felt cold...my hands and feet did but their jackets kick butt! Even at $75 these are a decent buy.

· Registered
10 Posts
Beretta still has them on their own site for sale. So... where are these people getting all the inventory? Multiple sizes and colors. Can anyone say CHINA?
Well, your part correct. The jacket is made in China but the one I purchased on Ebay was shipped from the Beretta warehouse in VA. The UPS label listed the address and so did the packing slip. It also came to my front door in 4 days so it didn’t ship from China. I’ve purchased clothing from the Beretta web site and it came from the same warehouse.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.