21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33,608 Posts
The Tron has spoken.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I had one for a while. I shot it fairly well and liked the gun but I was always afraid it was going to break down. It was extremely hard to put together even after I knew how to do it. I sold it and got a Remington 90T. Got my first 100 with the 90T. They were kind of cool and got a lot of attention at the range but in the long run it was just another novelty gun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks to you all for the feedback. From what I’m hearing, it’s a good gun but don’t buy it and it’s cool but it’s ugly. Roger that.

If I find one on the cheap I’ll probably take a stab at, while having the thought that I’ll probably end up flipping it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’ve had my eye on the Beretta UGB25 Excel for years, always thought the loading design was very intriguing. After not being able to find a 30” barrel assembly for my discontinued Remington O/U, I thought I might let I go and make room in my safe Beretta. The UGB25 Excel is not that easy to find and I’ve never actually seen one in person. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve bought a gun just because I thought it looked cool but knowing that I’m probably going to have send a decent amount of my money off just to have the gun shipped to me, I thought doing some research would be wise. Has anyone out there with one or knows about them encountered any problems with the Beretta Ugb25 Excel? Feeding? Ejecting? Breakdowns? Any words of advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
i had one one and i like it very much cause it was difference but had to let it go cause of my breathing couldn't pick up up hulls and their are little front heavy didn't have any problems with alot of bad talk about them but all talk they sold for 2500 and went down to 1600 for brand new

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
UGB25 is an impractical choice.
What top modern day shotgun shooters use them? That’s right. Nobody.
Might as well complicate your life a little more and add this as a twin loser to your collection. It was supposed to be the latest, greatest design also.

Text Auto part Line Font Steering part

Just trying to make a point and save you money and aggravation.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts