Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have just bought a Beretta Trap Gold E 682, my question is if any of you have any experience with this type of gun?
Thanks for the replys.

Joel

·
Vendor
4,806 Posts
The 682 Gold E is a gun that will last you a long time. It's one of my popular sellers. You might consider changing the comb hardware (plastic) for a Graco (metal) unit.
MIke Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
361 Posts
I agree with Mike! The factory comb hardware sucks bigtime. I purchased a replacement set from Joel Etchen. I have been shooting a 682 Gold E every since they came on the market. I love mine. I have had absolutely no problems. I recently added a new unsingle barrel to my combo.

Ed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great gun. I love mine. Got the combo set and have been shooting it about 4 months and it breaks the targets hard. Patterns great and as for the stock system, not that great, but hey once you get it set no need to mess with again.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Bought mine about a year and a half ago and love it. Take their advice and change the comb hardware right away. The plastic junk it came with can cause the comb to crack. Excellent shooter and not sorry i bought it at all.--Matt

·
Registered
292 Posts
Have had mine almost a year and love it. The comb of plastic is the only bad part of the gun. It tends to loosen up at times and has to be retightened.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.