Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BERETTA SALE - 25 to 50% off on Beretta Items and Beretta Apparel.
MANY new items that have just been released. Be the first to get them and at a LOWER price!
These items are currently set to appear on the site NOW on Dec 26th -Dec 31 ONLY.

As always you can ask about best prices regarding guns or other accessories.
Get it at www.gipsonguns.com and NOW www.gipsongunsonline.com

·
Vendor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of the items that I put on for the 2 day sale should be available. So new in 2012 or for 2013 are available.

Please feel free to send me an email of what you were wanting [email protected] and I can double check inventory for you, while also checking if the website is working as expected.

A few discontinued items have always been on the website- sweaters and older style shooting jacket -which are limited to remaining stock.

Again, just call or email me and I'll check for you if you don't see it appearing on the site or if it seems to be out of stock.

·
Vendor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EXTENDING this timeframe for the sale. Fixed Site so it should now work for everyone. While setting up the two day sale, I made a quick fix without checking impact to all items. OOPS!

So Thank you to those who called to do orders. I can see where lots of people could find items and tried the site, but it would not let them add to the cart or maybe check out.

You should have better luck now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.