Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Beretta 682 Gold E bottom single. It is set up with both firing pins etc. etc. The gun is my dedicated singles gun right now and i don't even have the O/U barrel for it. If i want to have a release done on it, do i have to have both done or can i have just the bottom side done? I'm thinking on having Phillips do the work. Can someone give me a heads up before i call? Opinions on the work being done there would be great as well. Thanks---Matt

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I used Spears for all my Beretta releases. Make sure if you are shooting a top single vs a bottom single before you decide which trigger to be made release.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shawn. Thats what i was hoping for.---Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phil--Yeah that wouldn't be good to have the wrong one done LOL. Its a Unsingle i'm positive. Thanks---Matt

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
yes you can have just one done, Phillips would be the place I would recommend.

tony

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a Gold E with Phillips double release triggers.they are very nice triggers. If I needed releases made again, he would be the man.Todd.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Phil did my 682 bottom only it is a nice release. I would send my gun to him in a minute. Fast turn around you will be pleased.
Tom

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much of the gun would i need to send? Just the reciever minus stock? Whats the best method for shipping from So. IL to him in MN???? The fast turn around is definately a plus. I feel naked without my gun. I hate shooting back-up guns.----Matt

·
Registered
600 Posts
I put the reciver in a 4.95 post office mailer add insurance and sent it off. His release doesn't need to remove and wood. Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.