Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta recoil pad identification?

1034 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Blockcaver
Wood Rectangle Communication Device Audio equipment Gadget

Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Audio equipment Carbon Pattern

Does anyone know what pad this is?

It doesn't look like any of my other microcore Beretta pads. I looked on their website and could not find it

It says extra light on the side

Is this a new production micro core?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
The older microcore would wear and sometimes disintegrate for no apparent reason. The extra light is not supposed to do that. Weight is about the same.
I would be interested in buying some of the new style in a sporting length 5.3”, but can’t see where they are available online.

· Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The older microcore would wear and sometimes disintegrate for no apparent reason. The extra light is not supposed to do that. Weight is about the same.
I would be interested in buying some of the new style in a sporting length 5.3”, but can’t see where they are available online.
This pad came on sp3 sporting from Cole's. I had Cole's fit some upgraded wood and this was the pad on it, I dislike it as it's slightly too thin width wise so it doesn't sit flush with the wood (which makes sense if it was designed for field models stocks which are thinner.

· Registered
114 Posts
Midwest Gunworks has Beretta MicroCore Competition Skeet/Sporting pads in thicknesses from 1/2" to 1.1" in .2" increments. Came right up when I googled Beretta MicroCore Competition Recoil pads. Up here in Canada I can get them cheaper ($40 with shipping) through Stoeger, the Beretta distributor right off their website. And I know Coles is a distributor for the pad as well.

Two size...competition and field should fit most unaltered wood stock shotguns. The MicroCore Field pad fits my year old A400 28 ga as well as a 21 year old 20 ga 686. The Competition size pad fits my two old 391 Sporters, one is a 12 ga 20 year old Urika, the other a 17 year old Teknys 20 ga Gold. Same pad also fits my 2 year old Xcel Black Sporter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts