Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried the Cervellati recoil pads? They only appear to have come to market late last year, but they are the mfg of the private labeled Beretta Microcore pads.

If you've tried a Cervellati pad, or the Beretta Microcore, what is your opinion of it? If you've tried a Trapdude Gooey pad too, how do they compare? I've been using the trapdude pads for years, nothing wrong with them, just looking to try something new.

I'm considering ordering one of their extra soft pads, from a seller in Slovenia of all places through ebay. Brownells and Kebco carry some of their pads, but none of the extra soft variety. Price is $42.90, not cheap, but not horrible either. I contacted Cervellati about ordering their pads directly, but the minimum order was quite high (I want to say 100 pads).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ian, I have one that came with my Beretta xcel 400 sporting. They are very soft and light. I believe that they are softer than a Kick ezz. The only thing that I do not like about the pad is that they are a little slippery. The polymer that they are made of does not stick like a kick ezz. Mike

·
Registered
848 Posts
I bought several Micropore pads from Coles. Screwed them on my Trap 391, .51 to reduce the length, Berettas are a little long for me and it made it 14 - 3/8". Perfect for winter shooting. And I like the slick mount in the winter. No sticking. Put one on the sporting as well and like that better too. Best thing Beretta did. Easy install if it is a factory stock. Going to buy a field pad to shorten the 686.
Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts