Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale, the deluxe model Beretta O/U ML shotgun with ALL of the loading/cleaning equipment--in the original box.. 1000.00

Gun-95%-----box--80%

As the box is styrofoam with a heavy paper cover,it would not ship well,so local pick-up,or meeting would be prefered..

I could use a commercial shipper----probably 75/100 dollars in lower 48

I'm in East Central Indiana

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Can you post a photo or more info as I can not find any info anywhere about this model 1000 o/u Beretta
Douh

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Can you post a photo or more info as I can not find any info anywhere about this model 1000 o/u Beretta
Douh

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.austguns.com.au/Beretta-UO-Black-Powder-adid860.aspx

try this page---------

I have ALL of the items that came with the DELUXE Mdl,and the original box.

Tom

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
If any one is interested this is a black powder replica gun made with the Beretta name but not necessarily made by Beretta. Other Italian manufacturers apparently made them under agreement with Beretta commemorating the 300th anniversary of something Beretta.
They are available in the hard side presentation box with all the black powder tools for about $850 to $1,000 according to numerous web sources. This one seems about right price wise as it has all the stuff but the box may be less than perfect as the seller mentions.
It is an interesting addition for the shot gun guy that has everything.
A lot more info from the seller would Be helpful along with
photos as most are not familiar with black powder guns.
Doug

·
Vendor
4,812 Posts
This is from the Blue Book of Modern Black Powder guns.

TRICENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIVE MODEL M1000 Add to Collection
- 12 ga. perc., 30 in. O/U barrels, hand-engraved locks, hammers, and trigger guard, blue, bright, or case-color finish with brown barrels, walnut straight grip stock and forearm, two barrel bands, sling swivels, metal buttplate, 47 in. OAL, 7 lbs. 300 mfg. 1980-1994.
Grading 100% 98% 90% 80%
$825 $695 $575 $465
Last MSR was $840.

Mike Battista

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a comment--------not to argue

Last year at Friendship,In.(Home of the NMLRA),there were 2 of these Beretta BP O/U shotguns-----one,gun only,asking 1500.00-------the other with box,and all original equipment,asking 2250.00...

I offered it here,thinking there might be some Beretta fans that might be interested------if there is no interest,no problem,I will take it to Friendship next spring...

I attended the spring and fall shoots there for several years-------a very unique,wonderful place.

Tom

P.S.I shoot a Tingle Mule Ear 11ga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.