Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta has come out with Factory Double Release ?

3745 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Shooting Coach
When did Beretta start making factory release triggers ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
15,243 Posts
Must be recent. Here's the assembly (should work in a DT10 as well):

Surprised since it's basically a US-only product for the most part. I wonder if it's a Beretta Italy "factory release", or a Beretta USA "factory release" which has been subcontracted out to one of the domestic gunsmiths.

· Premium Member
249 Posts
I have been on fields where guys have almost blown their foot off with a release trigger, so no thanks , keep them
I have been on fields where guys have almost blown their foot off with a release trigger, so no thanks , keep them
I have trouble visualizing setting the trigger on a release when the gun in pointed at your foot.

· Registered
21 Posts
These triggers are excellent. Nice to buy a gun and not have to send out for release also same price as pull trigger gun. Non selectable. Coles has a trigger unit but a standard DT11 would need to be modified.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Safety tip for rookie and senile trapshooters.Close action without finger in trigger guard.NEXT.Put gun to your shoulder with head on the stock with gun pointed over the trap house.NEXT.place correct trigger finger into trigger housing.If shooting a release trigger now is the time to set it.If shooting a pull trigger call for the bird and pull the trigger when you have the correct sight picture.
I am 80 yrs old and have never shot the trap house using a release trigger.You have to pay attention.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.