Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to everyone,

Below are photos are of a Beretta ASE-90 Gold that was completed today. The owner of this gun will not be able to have it before Friday and at his request we are putting it here for him and everyone to see. It is a left hand stock that features finger grips for added control and it keeps the shooters hand in the low or down position. The wood is English Walnut but I do not remember where or who supplied the wood to us. I think it came out very pretty and I hope the owner is satisfied with the look. Again thank you to all that look and thank you to our crew. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

·
Registered
71 Posts
That would look beautiful on my left hand 687, nothing like being a little jealous at Christmas time. Very nice work!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am the very proud owner of this gun and Dennis & Crew's work has far exceeded anything that I could ever imagined!! I asked Cindy to select the checkering pattern that she liked and she certainly came through. This is the end result & what you don't see is what is most important, the fitting & trial process. Dennis's process of fitting has given me the confidence that when I put this gun to my shoulder I can smack targets ( If I do my part!). The only reason that I am not going up to Canton tomorrow to pick this up is that it is Christmas Eve. I guess Dennis let me see my present early.

Thanks Dennis, Cindy & the Crew for your craftsmanship.

skrap

Steve Ponscheck

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Steve,

I'd drive up to Canton because it WAS Christmas Eve!! This beauty sure would look great sitting under the tree Wednesday morning!!

Congratulations on a great looking and great shooting gun.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,725 Posts
That stock is sensational, with the grain structure perfectly laid out. Another great work of art from Dennis & crew. You get three *** stars for this one, Dennis.

Merry Christmas .. M&B

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dennis,

What would it take to get you guys to pack up shop and move "Downunder" I am sure I could drum up just as much work for you down here as you get in the USA.

Another bonus to you it is practically summer all year around, (we shoot 52 weekends per year) here in Sydney I have only worn long pants to work approx 10 times this winter.

I am not sure if I have some type of medical condition or what may be causing it, but whenever I open one of your "Eye Candy threads" I get this strange stirring in my groin area, not sure what it is but it is a pleasant sensation.

I was lucky enough to meet you and your team at this years Cardinal Classic, your artistry with timber is amazing.

Merry Christmas to you all and have a very Happy and safe New Year.

Regards, Release Trigger.......AKA. Gary Kennerson, Sydney Australia.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Wonderful wood and gun the ASC 90 is one of the best Berettas ever made for target shooting and pigeons always wanted one made in the custom shop along with the SO series guns.
Christmas does not get much better than this custom wood after family of course

·
Registered
53 Posts
Folks, I saw Steve's gun in person yesterday at WPR&G Club. Let me tell you, these pictures don't do justice to how awesome this gun looks! To say Steve is pleased with the product and the process Dennis uses would also be an understatement. I think I will be making the trip to Canton and take the DeVault plunge in 2014.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts