Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know if anyone here has gone from a DT10 to a DT11, and if so do you think it is better than the DT10. I have a DT10 and think it would be hard to beat, but I haven't shot the new DT11 yet either. thanks, Dale

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have had both (at the same time). I prefer DT10s and sold the DT11.

The DT11 is a fine gun, but was just a bit too heavy for my liking.

I still have and love my DT10s. Have 3 now, had 4.

I just purchased a 692 to see how that compares. have not received it yet, but I am hoping for the best.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My DT10 is a trap top combo. 34in. top single and 32in. o/u. The gun feels the same with either set of barrels and shoots great. I personally never shot high rib guns very well, but I love the top single with the standard low rib. Dale

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
I had put my DT10 up for sale a couple of times. Got an offer last week, but had return to shooting the gun. Glad it didn't sell. What a great gun!! Fred

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Is the dt11 heavier in the barrel or Butt,I love my Dt10 but had to weight the single barrel,do you think the less recoil is weight,stock design or barrel improvements..are they still optima bore?Jerry

·
Registered
71 Posts
I asked if the DT11 was available with the kick off system and was told that it was not needed on this gun as the new barrels reduced recoil so much.
Hope to compare the DT11 to the 692 trap at Harrisburg next month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts