Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure it is the Optima. I am looking for a flush mounted to replace the extended choke tube. I don't like the chokes that come with it. I called TRULOCK and they said they don't make a flush mounted for it.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I checked with Carlsons (which would have been my first choice) but I wanted a "light full" and the only full choke they had in a flush mount was a around .036 ,so I wound up ordering one of Brileys light fulls at .030

·
Banned
57 Posts
most of the 391's are standard optima chokes,but a few field models like my teknys came with an optima plus barrel.i believe the mobile chokes stopped with the 390's

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
most of the 391's are standard optima chokes,but a few field models like my teknys came with an optima plus barrel.i believe the mobile chokes stopped with the 390's
I have an early 391 with the bent carrier, and mobil chokes.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought this 391 parallel target at the Grand about 7 years ago and it has the Optima system. It seems Beretta was all over the page on the choke tubes they use.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I bought this 391 parallel target at the Grand about 7 years ago and it has the Optima system. It seems Beretta was all over the page on the choke tubes they use.

When I shot a Beretta 391, Wrights chokes were fab--their #4 with 1 oz of #81/2 @ 1185--vaporized targets

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts