Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling Remainder of BISLEY Waterproof Shooting jackets SAVE About $40 over Beretta's SALE PRICE and more as MSRP was $159. My price on remaining ones in stock $88 with Priority mail shipping. GET it Fast, for a gift or for you.

REMEMBER Beretta runs SMALL. See the sizing chart (lower page) here:

Beretta Bisley Waterproof Shooting Jacket
I have this style in green -Med or Large with double pocket.
GT3632910706_jkt gr.jpg
I have the style below in this blue color in Med and Large:
Beretta Waterproof Shooting Jacket

GT4532910501_jktblue.jpg

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I don't find a link to purchase

I'm interested in the top one but I do not find it at the Beretta site and the links you have posted are both to the page for the lower style.

thanks
Charlie

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corrected the link for the top one. I'm in the process of moving my ecomm site, so you can either send a check or if you do pay pal, or you can call and use cc.
Gipson Guns 816.547.4382

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Blue, no larges remaining- still have the green in large.

ALSO found a 3XL- fits more like a xxl, Blue another $5 for this size. ($93)

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do not have insulation, but it not just a thin rain jacket. I'd say you could wear this jacket easily in the mid to upper 40's, but it really depends if you get cold easily. It's definitely not for below freezing unless you are wearing a layer of underarmour or some thinsulate type layering.

Again this jacket runs small, so go up a size.

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, you should have got an email that it was shipped yesterday. Priority mail. Maybe check your spam folder. USPS is suppose to send one also. I think it said 3 days for priority mail.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,229 Posts
Karen,

Coat arrived in 2 days by Priority mail. PO screwed up and got it here a day early. 3X is pretty close to fitting me, and I'm normally a 1X with Orangutan arms.

Thanks for your quick service.

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As a matter of fact, Beretta sent me another XXL in Blue and invoiced me for it, so yes I have one XXL remaining.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
A buddy tried my L and if an XL comes by he could go for that - the top kind

thanks
Charlie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts