Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been looking on the site for some time and finally got around to registering. I am looking for a 680 series 30" barrel. Step rib would be ideal. Would really like fitted tubes as well. I am still researching and trying to get a sense for what's out there so please don't be upset if I don't buy right away. I am serious, however, and I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alternatively, if anyone has any suggestions on where else to look and an idea of what I should expect to pay that would be helpful too. Trying to decide if I should keep looking or send my gun with 32's in and wait the 8 weeks or so. Thanks

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Alternatively, if anyone has any suggestions on where else to look and an idea of what I should expect to pay that would be helpful too. Trying to decide if I should keep looking or send my gun with 32's in and wait the 8 weeks or so. Thanks
What type barrel, O/U or a 32" top single ???

·
Vendor
5,512 Posts
Have new Optima sport O/U barrels that will fit your Beretta. $1200.00 plus shipping. Barrels will need to befitted and timed.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
777 Posts
have Beretta 682-X Gold Super Trap O/U set of barrels, high post rib, 30 inch, double trap beads, factory beretta choke tubes, shot very little, 1150.00, 360-659-8281.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I would actually sell the whole gun if interested, it is a Beretta mod S682 Gold Competition Super Trap O/U, high post step tapered rib, both barrels factory ported, both factory choke tubed, back bored

forcing cones, factory adjustable LOP trigger on an adjustable slide rail, single selective trigger, ( has added G-Square recoil system with adj padded comb, ( 1250.00) to have installed,) 1950.00 shipped, also have a factory top single 34 inch HPR, tubes , came as a factory combo, the whole combo for 2500.00. 360-659-8281

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm primarily looking for a barrel with sub gauge tubes already fitted. Will keep these in mind though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts