Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Beretta AL390 Trap. Very good condition with a couple dings shown on stock. 30 inch choked step rib barrel. Breako fore end weight as well as original fore end cap. Carey closer and shell catcher. Cheekeez 1/16" pad on comb . Has had new hammer hooks, JP springs including recoil spring all changed out .. So its ready to go! . 14" LOP over KickEez 3/4" pad . 800.00 firm Located in Indiana

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG][URL=http://s169.photobucket.com/user/jrudicel/media/AL390/20150414_072832.jpg.html][/URL]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Could you please provide some info on how much use this Beretta has seen. Also, does it come with it's case? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gnu2trap ... I have only had it maybe 4 months so use is unknown. Gun is very tight, excellent bore and barrel, and not wore out by any means. I know for a fact that I replaced all wear items myself just for my own peace of mind and tune up... hammer braces, firing and hammer spring, and recoil spring ...all with JP Springs. Hammer braces and springs are the only tuneup parts these guns ever need. I put the Graco fore end cap on new myself too. Gun has absolutely no problems. No hard case with gun.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Barrel shows "Trap". Receiver shows "Sport". Pics show spacer between stock and receiver. No big deal, but I'm curious and want to be sure. It looks like what I'm after. I'd have to tap for Optima choke tubes. Correct? Please reply to [email protected]. Thanks a lot. John

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may be wrong, but from everything i have learned on 390's....they all say sport or ST on receivers. What makes it a trap version is the barrel with step rib, and the stock. It DOES have the stock /shim system between stock and receiver so it can be setup differently. If I remember correctly, it has a T-40 or T-45 DX setup now...but they can be swapped, flipped around etc. As far as Chokes....it has the Mobil Choke setup now...and has a IM choke in it. Dont see any reason to want to go to a Optima choke system???

·
Registered
59 Posts
You are correct. All the target receivers are rounded and are marked Sport. If I didn't already have one I'd be buying this one.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The Optima choke tubes are used with a larger bore barrel. This Trap barrel should pattern fine with Mobil chokes by Briley, Carlson's, or even (gasp) Beretta.

Smash 'em all, Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts