Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the difference between the A400 Excel and the Excel Parallel Target ? And, is the Parallel worth the extra money ?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
The Parallel Target has a higher rib and a monte carlo stock. Whether it is worth the extra money depends on whether you want those features. There is only about a $25.00 difference in price.

·
Registered
361 Posts
With my Zygomatic arch, it’s necessary for me to have a comb that’s higher than the norm. The parallel comb gives this without the installation of a adjustable comb.

·
Banned
933 Posts
Shoot before you buy. These guns have a reputation for being high shooters, some even 90/10. Fine for trap but not other games. The PT has different shims than the regular Sporting model.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I bought a Parallel Target for my daughter. Great gun. I was surprised how high the gun shoots for her. She shoots it well, but someone that cannot handle a higher POI might struggle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can anyone tell me the difference between the A400 Excel and the Excel Parallel Target ? And, is the Parallel worth the extra money ?
What disciplines to you plan on shooting? From what I have heard, it is difficult to get a consistent low gun mount with a parallel comb.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts