Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
It's great.

Shoot trap, five-stand, crazy quail, and skeet with it.

Drop down the front of the rib one notch for trap - works like a charm.

Fit and finish is great, soft shooter.

Buy one!

jk

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have the 32 in. version and love the handling and weight. Even using heavy loads at sporting clays the recoil is not an issue. I have let others use it and they say it shoots well and is a pointer, meaning you do not have to float the bird. Loading is typical of a semi and it does kick the empties out quite far. I bought the shell catcher and cut off the side clip, so bolt release works. I did find it has ejection issue when low velocity reloads are used but 1145fps, 1.0 oz work fine. Make sure reloads are sized well. Cleaning is not too bad but you have to be careful with the gas valve. Wood is really nice for a factory gun. Pricey but not like K, P, or O/U guns. I liked the weight better then the Fab arms semi which was a bit cheaper. My friends wife shot it today and even tho her arms are short, I had to pry the gun out of them when I wanted it back. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I have the 32 in. version and love the handling and weight. Even using heavy loads at sporting clays the recoil is not an issue. I have let others use it and they say it shoots well and is a pointer, meaning you do not have to float the bird. Loading is typical of a semi and it does kick the empties out quite far. I bought the shell catcher and cut off the side clip, so bolt release works. I did find it has ejection issue when low velocity reloads are used but 1145fps, 1.0 oz work fine. Make sure reloads are sized well. Cleaning is not too bad but you have to be careful with the gas valve. Wood is really nice for a factory gun. Pricey but not like K, P, or O/U guns. I liked the weight better then the Fab arms semi which was a bit cheaper. My friends wife shot it today and even tho her arms are short, I had to pry the gun out of them when I wanted it back. Hope this helps.
What type of shell catcher were you using? I have a Multitarget coming and need to buy a catcher for it.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Loving my multi-target only took a couple hundred rounds to get it dialed in. Less cleanup than my 391, cleaned it after the first shoot and the next 4, then ran 1500 rounds through it to see how dirty it would get and it wasn't any worse than at 150 rounds. I'm using the TS Shell catcher it works great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm trying to find a dealer in the area with one in stock so I can fondle it. I had an injury over the winter and I'm now looking for a semi auto to shoot. I could do something with my BT 99 to reduce recoil but I've been looking for a good excuse to buy a new gun for awhile. I let a nice looking 391 get away today. That's what I get for waiting to sell the 99 but I've been married for 38 years and would like to make it to 39 so I better sell it before I buy anything else. Glad to hear the good reviews.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I have a Multi Target. It's a nice, really nice,Auto! I shot it a round or two without a release in it and for not being so good with a pull trigger the gun is amazing! Right out of the box. No recoil, no jump, very smooth and swings so well. I bought it and now will use it for a barter piece. If I intended to shoot an Auto this would certainly be it! It should make someone a really nice shotgun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great gun I have a spinal injury from combat. I had to stop shooting. I just started again after 13 years and with mine I shot a 23 and a 24 1 oz load and 1 1/8 and it little to no kick again I can't take the recoil. Mike Battista has 1 or 2 left I saw them displayed at the Silver Dollar club here in Odessa FL. He has taken great care of me and he has a super nice wife that helps him. Please give him a call at 727-410-5212 and maybe you could save yourself on some tax money. The gun also came with a case. Give him a call and tell him Ed sent you. Good luck you can find Mike here on this site in the Venders section.

·
Registered
456 Posts
T&S makes special shell catcher for the 400 Multitarget, call them direct and they will send it out my mail.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I finally got my hands on the multitarget. Felt great and it looks like I just found my next trap gun. I'll be listing my BT 99 in the morning. After reading the very long thread about a recent deal gone south, I hope I post enough pictures and describe it the best I can. Being new, I'm sure everybody will be leary of me, but I bought it off this sight less than a year ago. I don't have any feedback on that purchase but hopefully the person I bought from will vouch for me as far as doing what I said I would and in a timely manner.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Guy next to me had one in doubles yesterday. Start doubling on him. Finally had to drop out of the event as it wouldn't stop doubling.

·
Registered
22,829 Posts
Guy next to me had one in doubles yesterday. Start doubling on him. Finally had to drop out of the event as it wouldn't stop doubling.
I fixed it for him and he completed the event. The release hook wasn't catching.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts