Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice and increasingly rare Beretta 390 sporting with 30” Mobil Choke barrel. Functions flawlessly. Receiver and barrel are excellent. Some handling marks on the buttstock, one on forend. 900.00 + 40.00 shipping to your FFL.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
This is probably my favorite out of all the beretta auto's made, have a friend that has 1/2 million rounds and still breaking targets.

·
Vendor
7,113 Posts
i think i have a steprib barrel, which id trade for a flat

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a bunch of mobilchoke tubes. Since this is my last of these types of old school beretta shotguns , let me know in what you’re interested. I even have a few of the Victory color coded Beretta tubes.

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
Very nice and increasingly rare Beretta 390 sporting with 30” Mobil Choke barrel. Functions flawlessly. Receiver and barrel are excellent. Some handling marks on the buttstock, one on forend. 900.00 + 40.00 shipping to your FFL.
please have the member who purchased your shotgun post I will take it on this thread. Thanks George

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
George,
Somehow, the actual buyer did a search and found my name, contacted me directly, (I don’t know how people do this?) And, although another potential buyer did contact me several times, the actual buyer did not contact me through this site directly.
Thanks for your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts