Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beretta 92-fs For Sale

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Lance S 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my beretta 92-fs. It has been in my closet for years and just isn't being shot. I have decided to sell it. I don't have pics right now but will do my best to get them up tomorrow.

The gun is mid 90's unit. I have to pull the original receipt to check. It has maybe 500 rounds through it. It is in fantastic shape. No gouges, dings or scratches. I have the blue plastic case that came with the gun, I purchased it new. I also have five, 15 shot clips that will be included in the sale. The gun is in original condition. There have been no mods whatsoever. It is in like new condition. Always lubed and always in it's case. I don't have any rep here but have been on Ebay for 10 years with 74 transactions 100% positive. Lancesonn is my handle on Ebay.

I am asking $625.00 or best offer. Please no low balls. Feel free to email me with questions. The price includes shipping to your door insured in the U.S.

PS. The money is going towards getting chokes put in my K-32 so help a fellow shotgunner out!!! Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

Lance

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.