Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Mike, any idea if (or when) Beretta would be bringing out the 692 single or combo trap gun?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Just curious: What the theory behind posting an item for sale......and not listing a price? Is it a secret? Im sure a lot of folks think like I do...and an item without a price usually gets immediately passed.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I have not bought from mike before,, I know he sells some guns and does list some prices, If that gun is new he may be selling less than what Beretta says it can be "advertised" for.

Most of the visual equipment we sell at work, we are held to not list price if its less than the MSRP.

Could be the case here,

DGH

·
2,768 Posts
We've discussed this before-Beretta does not allow the dealer to post his prices for their guns. There are other manufacturers who insist on the same thing. OTOH, some don't give a hoot if Mike or another dealer posts the price. That is why some new guns have prices, some don't.

Bob

·
Registered
223 Posts
We've discussed this before-Beretta does not allow the dealer to post his prices for their guns. There are other manufacturers who insist on the same thing. OTOH, some don't give a hoot if Mike or another dealer posts the price. That is why some new guns have prices, some don't.

Bob
Good to know. Thanks. I used to walk away from any F/S ad that do not post prices.

In the future for the un-informed customers, maybe a note explaining manufactory policy prohibits posting discount prices would be a good practice because some potential buyer might wonder why "Hide" your price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts