Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Beretta 692 12 gauge. There have been no modifications to this right hand over and under with 32" barrels. It comes with 5 factory chokes (C/SK/IC/M/IM), tools, an extra butt pad and locking case w/ cardboard cover. I'm asking $3000 shipping and insurance included.

I purchased this as my main sporting clays gun the first year I competed. But I really needed a custom stock and decided to upgrade the gun at the same time. I kept this 692 as my backup gun for the last year, but haven't needed it so deciding to offer it up for sale.

This shotgun is in really great condition. The metal is excellent and the only wear is light where the forearm meets the barrels (as is typical and not visible when assembled). The wood is also very nice. It has a few light handling marks that you don't see unless you really look close and study the wood. The only notable blemish is a very small ding in the stock near the butt pad, but again this is quite small (there is a close up of this in the photos).

I am listing all the things I can think to be 100% accurate given an internet sale. But this gun is in excellent shape as you will see in the photos. I have several pictures in the listing, but there are also many more on a shared album through this link: Beretta 692

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for new price. Despite being new to the site, I have already sold a few SxS here and can provide forum member references if that is a concern.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought a BSS from Rory and will tell you that he is a fine gentleman and straight shooter. He is a pleasure to talk to and the gun I received was way better than I would have imagined. I doubt you will fine a 692 in this condition (probably any condition) for less than this. Buy with confidence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts