Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a Beretta XTrap top single barrel for a 68x series gun. The barrel is 32" and mobil choked (one flush mount included). The bluing on the barrel is rated 97% and condition 92%. The condition is rated a little lower because of two items. There is a very minor rack ding on the rib on the left side (shown in picture). The other reason is the jeweling on the breech sides is a bit worn off. This wasn't from wear or use. In my stupidity I tried cleaning it with a scotch brite pad and it dulled some of the jeweling. There is normal bluing wear where the forend contacts the barrel, however it is underneath the forend and not visible when the gun is put together. The barrel locked up rock solid on the gun it came off of, (which was the original gun). All other aspects of the barrel are considered excellent. Asking $550 plus shipping (actual shipping cost, no markup).

minnship8_2011_250739.jpg

minnship8_2011_250740.jpg

minnship8_2011_250741.jpg

This image shows the slight rack ding in the rib

minnship8_2011_250742.jpg

minnship8_2011_250743.jpg

The red you see is a reflection of my hand holding the camera, and not actually on the barrel.

minnship8_2011_250744.jpg

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Chip...I believe that is a 686 barrel...Good price...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
what part of MN you from ??

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just 6 hours SE of Minneapolis...in a little suburb of Milwaukee called Chicago. HAHA

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Was hoping you were from MN..........

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9manfan,

Shipping isn't that expensive and if you're worried that it won't meet your standards, I'm a satisfaction guaranteed kind of guy. Don't like it, for any reason, get your money back including shipping...all you pay for is to ship it back to me.

Regards,

Chip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts