Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out a couple guns to build a few small gauge sporters. Here is a barrel set from an impeccable 682. Although I already have small gauge barrels and wood sets, I am always open to other sets if you want to do some horse trading. 30" X-trap barrels factory mobile choke threads with a new complete set of extended ported chokes. $1095. Thanks and good shooting, Rey
IMG_6058.jpg
IMG_6060.jpg
IMG_6059.jpg
IMG_6061.jpg
IMG_6063.jpg
IMG_6062.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words, Doug. Hope you are doing well my friend. Good shooting to all this beautiful weekend, Rey

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Would this set up fit on a regular 682?

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These barrels will fit any and all 12 gauge 68x series gun including the 680, 682, 686 and 687 series guns. Like any other part, it may require minor fitting to your particular gun. Most any competent gunsmith can do this in a few minutes if needed. Feel free to PM me for my contact info if you'd like to discuss further or make arrangements to stay with them. Thanks and good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
What chokes come with?

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chokes are CYL, IC, M, IM and F. Sending you a PM with my contact number in case you’d like to call me tomorrow. Thanks and good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ive bought a few items of off Reyper and everything was better than described and a wonderful transaction. Buy with confidence..

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I'll take it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.