Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon Trap combo. It includes a 34 inch ported topsingle with factory integrated weight, 30 inch ported o/u barrels, upgraded Turkish walnut with right hand palm swell, adjustable comb (with washer set) and adjustable pad, mechanical triggers with release parts (though I have never installed, so I can't attest to quality), original Beretta hard case and 10 wright's competition chokes. Believe LOP is 14 inches (but will measure tonight and update if different). All #s match. Happy to take any additional pics requested.

Gun was serviced at The Grand in 2014 by Beretta and shot very little since (as I moved to a Kolar).

Asking $3,600. Postal Money order, certified funds, or personal check accepted (though personal check will need to clear before I ship). Must ship to FFL and prefer if FFL accepts from non-FFL.

Willing to listen to trades for a sporting gun. Prefer Guerini.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Josh

String instrument Musical instrument Bowed string instrument Huqin Folk instrument
Shotgun Scabbard Dagger Revolver
Gun Shotgun Trigger
Metal
Product Musical instrument String instrument
Product Material property Cue stick

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Really Nice set...You show a top single barrel and O/U set and list there is an un-single..does that mean there is a 3rd barrel with the gun? Good luck with your sale and someone will get a nice gun since it looks as though you took awesome care of it CalMD

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Calvin MD. It is a topsingle & o/u set. That was a typo on my part and I will correct now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts