Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon Trap combo. It includes a 34 inch ported topsingle with factory integrated weight, 30 inch ported o/u barrels, upgraded Turkish walnut with right hand palm swell, adjustable comb (with washer set) and adjustable pad, mechanical triggers with release parts (though I have never installed, so I can't attest to quality), original Beretta hard case and 10 wright's competition chokes. Believe LOP is 14 inches (but will measure tonight and update if different). All #s match. Happy to take any additional pics requested.

Gun was serviced at The Grand in 2014 by Beretta and shot very little since (as I moved to a Kolar).

Asking $3,600. Postal Money order, certified funds, or personal check accepted (though personal check will need to clear before I ship). Must ship to FFL and prefer if FFL accepts from non-FFL.

Willing to listen to trades for a sporting gun. Prefer Guerini.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Josh

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Really Nice set...You show a top single barrel and O/U set and list there is an un-single..does that mean there is a 3rd barrel with the gun? Good luck with your sale and someone will get a nice gun since it looks as though you took awesome care of it CalMD

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Calvin MD. It is a topsingle & o/u set. That was a typo on my part and I will correct now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts