Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 686 28ga with 30" Barrels, 5 chokes. Gun is NIB, unfired, with all factory accessories. I have not filled out the warranty card so buyer MAY be able to submit for warranty. Let me know if you need more pictures.

Purchased around 1 year ago when I thought I might want to get into sub-gauge shooting.

5 day inspection with no firing.

Return gun for full refund, at buyers expense, if not satisfied.

First $1700, shipping included, CONUS, gets this nice gun.
DSCN3734.JPG

DSCN3729.JPG DSCN3730.JPG
DSCN3731.JPG

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Automatic safety, which makes sense for a field gun. Any gunsmith can change to manual safety if needed .

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
What is the LOP, DAC, DAH? Those are the dimensions that I would like to know. I shouldn't have to go the Beretta web site and not get the correct info. I am interested in your gun but I need to know that your gun will fit a big guy relatively close. That's all. Let me know.
jim veta

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
At the Beretta web site, as best as i could determine, there is only information on gauges, barrel length and choke tubes. Nothing I could find on standard LOP, DAC AND DAH for the 28 gauge 686. Silver Pigeon.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As best as I can measure,and all these measurements are approximate as I am not a gunsmith, 2-3/4" chambers, the LOP 14 3/4", DAC 1 1/2", DAH 2 3/8".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts