Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted info on best release triggers for this beretta 686
i shoot it with a top single as of right now and will prob keep it that way but would like a release / pull set up also if anyone one has one kicking around i would be interested in buying it thanks T/S

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I have a 687 and wanted to do the same thing. I ended up sending it off to Phillips Gunsmithing who did the trigger work. Phillip did a great job. It is a fabulous trigger.

John

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I've got a 682 Gold E. Had Phillip install a release in mine. I must add mine is just the bottom release as I only use the Beretta for Singles and a Handicap with the Unsingle barrel. He does excellent work and stands behind his work. He cleaned and checked my trigger at the Grand along with some other custom stuff I wanted to the Beretta and I had to force him to take money. Great guy.

When he did my release, it was $250 and from the time my receiver left my house to the time it was back at my house was just a tad under two weeks.

Phillip's Gunsmithing<br>
314A W. LENNON DR.<br>
#223<br>
EMORY , TX 75440<br>
Phone: 210-313-5988<br>
E-Mail: [email protected]<br>

Phillip Crenwelge<br>

·
Registered
472 Posts
I had the roller release put in my 682 by Allem's back in 08. I am very satisfied and have not had any problems to date. The release is quick and precise.

Go to the URL posted above and check them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts