Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have a potential good buy on one of these, Silver Pigeon. Anyone owned/shot one in competition? Is the rib adjustable? Opinions?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I own and shoot one. Very well made have never have had any problems. Very little if no recoil. Some who are not familiar with B-guns wold think it looks lie a BT-99. Rib is not ajustable. Mobil chokes are great. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May be able to pick this gun up for $1000. Looks like a good buy to me from what I can tell. Opinions?

·
Premium Member
12,665 Posts
The gun was designed to compete directly against the BT-99. It cost a tad more than the BT-99 when it first came out (forget the relative prices). Beretta never really got behind the marketing of the gun and it slowly slipped away.

That being said, it is a 68X series gun... I have one and have shot it for years - never needed anything

If you look at the barrel selector switch it will typically be staked with a small screw. If you can find a set of O/U barrels for it (Joel Etchins has had them in the past - that's where I got mine) and you remove that screw you now have a fully functional O/U. Something you could never do with a BT-99

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.