·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Beretta 682X Trap combo. Comes with the following:
29.5" Doubles barrel
32" Top single
Adjustable comb & Butt plate
6 Carlson extended chokes (CYL, SK, SK, IC, LM, M)
LOP 14.625"
Handling marks as seen in pics

$2200 + shipping to your FFL.
Only trades considered would be 682 Gold E w/ tubeset in 28"-30"

Cash is king followed by USPS money order.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Links to pics seem to be working correctly. Nice presentation. These are the workforce of the Beretta line. Good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm always amazed at folks steadfast desire to have a 34 over a 32. Put extended chokes in a 32 and you have a 34 equivalent. I'm perplexed by the difference folks feel in a 34 - the sight plane isn't that much difference. Oh well, that is why cars come in different colors I guess.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I’ll give you the extra $200 for the Top single. I have some disability and, therefore a balance problem. The extra weight of a 34” barrel is simply not necessary. I do want to make it contingent on the barrel fitting far as having the same rib height so I won’t have to change the comb adjustment and if you will send me closeup pics of the chamber area showing the wear points. Thank you.
Mark, AKA Mr. Flinch.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ll give you the extra $200 for the Top single. I have some disability and, therefore a balance problem. The extra weight of a 34” barrel is simply not necessary. I do want to make it contingent on the barrel fitting far as having the same rib height so I won’t have to change the comb adjustment and if you will send me closeup pics of the chamber area showing the wear points. Thank you.
Mark, AKA Mr. Flinch.
Hey Mark, the sale of the 32" barrel separately would be contingent upon the sale of the gun as a whole. My preference would be to not split it up at this time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I totally understand. I just wanted to hop in first if you decide to split it up. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts