Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
687's have the lighter duty receiver..the trigger is non adjustable..and of course the appearance ..the 687 having the engraving...the guts are identical

·
Registered
60 Posts
The Etchen 687 is a very nice gun, with a great looking receiver and really nice oil finished wood.....IMHO better than the 682 Gold E.....just add the adj trigger that you can get from Joel and you have the same gun as the 682.....I had one and wish I had it back.....now with the adj rib unsingle, better than ever....SC

·
Registered
144 Posts
682 has replaceable shoulders and acording to Cole Gunsmithing is almost a non-issue. That along with the adjustable trigger and the serpentine "checkering" is about it.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
per Beretta the Silver Pidgeons have a hair thinner side wall thickness as it was originally meant to be a field/sporting receiver..trap was an afterthought

·
Registered
245 Posts
attn. calvinmd you got bad information the recievers are the same. only the triggers are different, and that can be changed

·
Registered
25 Posts
Michael, did you trade in your 687 combo to Joel to get your 682? Did you put the adjustable comb on the 687? if so I think I have it now. Gary

·
Registered
25 Posts
Michael, I have your 687 combo I am going to the club today to shoot it for the first time. I will let you know how I do. I don't know how long I will keep it as I am waiting for his left hand unsingles to come in. Gary

·
Registered
25 Posts
Michael, I shot 2 23's and 2 24's with it today useing 1 oz estates in it already put a kickeez on it thanks for the offer. I might keep this one if I can find a left hand stock for it to go with the unsinle when they come in. Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.