Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am looking to buy a Beretta 682 Gold E Trap, right-hand palm cast, over/under.

If possible, I would like a high rib on the barrels, with an adjustable comb. Low round count would be great. Barrel length 30"+. If anyone has a combo with an un-single, let me know!

Many thanks in advance!

Peter K

·
Registered
456 Posts
Peter,

Nice, nearly new Cabela's edition 686 combo on Gunbroker. Auction number is 479155412. Not exactly what you were looking at, but I've had a 686 from Cabelas, and they're a nice, real wood gun. I think they go new for $4300 for the combo, this one is listed at $3800.

·
Vendor
5,163 Posts
Peter,
Did we talk about the combo that I have here? Have been in the hospital last two weeks. Not sure if we talked. $4400.00 plus shipping. New 30/34 unsingle 682 Gold E.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike. I am hoping first that someone has a 682 Gold E Trap used they want to sell. If not, then I will call you on the new combo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everyone who ID'd the top single on trapshooters.com and americantrapshooters.com. Hoping for an unsingle combo, in particular as I need the over/under for doubles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts