Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta 682 Gold E 30 combo $2500

13561 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  rhett1977
Beretta 682 Gold E 30"/34" combo for sale. Has a parallel comb stock with adjustable comb. LOP is 14 3/8 factory uncut stock with Beretta GelTek recoil pad. Also has Beretta hard case. Pull/pull trigger has had mechanical conversion
If you have any questions just email me and ask. I don't sell things very often so if my price is too high then let me know. Comes with SK, SK, IC, IM, and F chokes. $2500

EDIT: O/U barrel has about 5,000 rounds and the single has less than 500 rounds through it. Also added the pictures of the barrels. Thought I had uploaded them. If you want any other pictures just ask. This is a built up set. The single barrel and reciever have the same serial #'s. The O/U barrel was added later. The O/U barrel is a flat rib, not a raised rib like the single. Thanks

Shotgun

Cylinder Metal

Shotgun

Wood Metal

Technology Electronic device

Wood

Revolver Wood Shotgun Metal

Metal

Air gun Shotgun

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Rhett, NO dog in the hunt but, someone is missing out on YOUR DEAL !!!!!!!! A 682 Gold E Combo for 2500.00 is a STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If gun sales on trap guns had been a little better for me recently I WOULD buy your gun in a Heartbeat. Man, Best of Luck !!!! Joe joe90t

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.