Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Beretta 680 stock, all graco comb hardware and LOP adjuster. Asking $500.

Kelly

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the stock does not have much cast if any, the palm swell is on the right. On my gun I had the LOP set at 14 1/4 which was about 5 turns out on the graco LOP adjuster.

Kelly

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cesare, I dont think so, tell me how to tell and I can let you know. I had a new stock and forearm made for this gun, they guy that made it didnt say anything to that affect.

Kelly

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cesare - I'm new to this stuff and your question intrigued me because I am thinking about another stock for my 686. I measured 1.5325 at that point on mine. Is a 686 a different animal or does this hold true with any 68 series Beretta?

Kelly - what is the shortest LOP on this stock?

Jim

·
Registered
401 Posts
686 isn't a different animal. It's the light weight frame. The current manufacture are the light weight frame.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Jim,

From what I understand (anyone correct me if I'm wrong), Beretta 680 series guns (680/682/686/687) made after 1994 were made in the narrow frame configuration.

You Posted your stock as a Beretta 680, these were made only in the heavy frame, as I understand. Is your stock a 680 stock or a 686 ?

Cesare

·
Registered
152 Posts
It isn't my stock in this ad. My 686 was made in '93 according to the barrel stamp. This is Kelly's (CO_Shooter)ad so I don't want to hijack it but I would like to know the LOP range of adjustment on the listed stock as I am trying to also figure out if the listed stock might fit my 686. Sorry for any confusion.

Jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This stock is off of a 680 trap combo. It was shortened to fit a kid, before I put the LOP adjuster on it it had a 13 1/4 LOP. It has a fairly thick pad on it in the pictures, but with a thiner pad I would guess you could get it down to a 13 7/8 LOP.

Cesare, it looks to be a heavy frame, it is an S680

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.