Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please disregard this WTB post. I found one. Thanks for your interest.

I might be interested in buying a Beretta 391 in 12 gauge with a 30" barrel. Looking for a clean, low mileage model. Don't particularly want an adjustable comb as long as the gun has the shims for adjustment.

I have other guns to shoot, so I don't HAVE to buy another one, but if you've got a 391 that fits the description, let me know about it and perhaps we can make a deal. A release trigger would be a plus, but not a necessity.

Send me a PM with some pics and a price and we'll discuss it.

Thanks,

Easystreet

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I have a 30 inch flat rib sporting with the silver/gold receiver and sporting stock. The other is a 30 inch step rib trap barrel with the trap wood, also with a silver/gold receiver. Let me know which one you would be intersted in. JM

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 30 inch flat rib sporting with the silver/gold receiver and sporting stock. The other is a 30 inch step rib trap barrel with the trap wood, also with a silver/gold receiver. Let me know which one you would be intersted in. JM
JM, how about sending me some pictures and prices of both and any other pertinent details you can think of. A PM would be preferable.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts