Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta 391 upgrade options and stocks

1920 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Kevin Fleming
Howdy all!

I have a 391 that I have probably put 300 rounds through over the years. I would like to dress it up a bit and put some wood on it as opposed to the synthetic stock. Anyone have any good recommendations?

Also, I’m assuming there are some good gun smiths out there to correct any potential problem areas with this gun. This one works well as it’s almost new but just curious what you might put in as a recommendation?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Colegun.com is a good source for wood stocks...but it will cost a shiny nickel to get a nice stick of wood to replace the synthetic...and the nice wood may not match well with the matte finished receiver. Another option may be a cerakote job to upgrade the overall gun...I have been very pleased with the job that koehlergunworks.com did on my 390...(Gig Em....83)

· Registered
419 Posts
I have a 391 that I have probably put 300 rounds through over the years. I would like to dress it up a bit and put some wood on it as opposed to the synthetic stock. Anyone have any good recommendations?
If you're looking for some 391 wood, I have a 391 Sporting set and a 391 Trap set.
I may still have a 391 Parallel comb set, but I'll have to look.
If you'd be interested in any of them, let me know and I'll get some pictures.
I did see where Cole's had a 391 Extra Grain stock set for a 391 for $250, thinking it was a Sporting set.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're looking for some 391 wood, I have a 391 Sporting set and a 391 Trap set.
I may still have a 391 Parallel comb set, but I'll have to look.
If you'd be interested in any of them, let me know and I'll get some pictures.
I did see where Cole's had a 391 Extra Grain stock set for a 391 for $250, thinking it was a Sporting set.
Sweet! Messsage me and I will correspond accordingly! Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.