Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy bought this gun and added all of the good stuff to it. At the time, he was getting out of over and unders, but this gun just seemed to sit in the safe. He's back to shooting over and unders and this gun is up for sale. It is a Beretta 391 Teknys GOLD. It has a 30" flat rib Optima Sporting barrel. The barrel looks almost brand new. It comes with one Briley custom choke. It is .013. It has a pure gold trigger pin. Briley bolt closer. Briley magazine cap and a Briley bolt handle. The trigger group was sent to Spears to have it converted to a release trigger. If that's not enough, he sent the whole gun to Dan Suggs. Dan did a complete polish of all of the internal components. This 391 has extremely nice wood on it with a lot of grain and figure. The stock is unaltered from the factory. With his pad and spacers, the LOP is a little over 15 1/2". Obviously, you can make it anything you want. The trigger safety was removed for obvious reasons. I will reinstall the safety before shipping if you wish. I will be shipping this gun to you in the original Beretta hard case. This is a very sweet shooting gun and there is no way you would be disappointed. $$$$$ shipped to your FFL. Please PM me with any additional questions and/or to request my phone number. Happy Holidays! Greg

DSC_6870.JPG DSC_6872.JPG DSC_6874.JPG DSC_6875.JPG DSC_6876.JPG DSC_6877.JPG DSC_6878.JPG DSC_6880.JPG DSC_6882.JPG DSC_6881.JPG

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually Beretta made a Gold Field and a Gold Sporting. This is a Gold Field with a 30" Sporting barrel. The Gold Field has green inserts and the Gold Sporting has blue inserts. Thanks for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts