Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Beretta 391 pull trigger group. I just picked up a custom tuned 391 with a release and normally shoot a pull trigger. Rather than send off the trigger to be converted back, I'd rather pick up a pull trigger group and have the option to swap it back if desired. (all of my other shotguns are pull triggers)

PM or e-mail me if you have one for sale - [email protected]
Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
Mike I have brand new factory Beretta trigger groups with the bent carrier. I can also convert your trigger back to pull. I also convert these triggers to release or tune them for creep and let off. motordoc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Motordoc, Vic Irland / Ormond Beach, FL. On my most recent trip to Argentina I took my spare 20ga 391 trigger group but left it with my outfitter, as I can (I hope) get one easier than he might! Now I need a 20ga Pull trigger group, with about 3.5lb pull and little creep. [for a spare] I also shoot a 12ga 391 from MoneyMaker, and have no spare trigger group for it either... Need one of each.
How do we do this? Thx, Vic

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
give me a call and we can talk. i have the 12 gauge pull here ad can ship immediately. the 20 is at the warehouse. 490.00 including the postage to you

call 216-554-1852

1 - 5 of 5 Posts