Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Beretta Techneys Cole 391. When I purchased the gun from a seller on Trapshooters he sent a wood stain bottle ( see pic) and a bottle marked Watco oil.

I can’t remember for certain, but I think I got caught in the rain with the gun at some point and now the stock and forearm has what appears to be water stains. I’ve tried hand rubbing some of the Watco oil on the stock but there is no difference in the “spotting.” It’s not hugely noticeable unless the light hits it right - tried to show in the pics. Nonetheless, I would like to try to correct the issue. Any thoughts or suggestions on remedies ? As mentioned this is a Cole gun - does this make any difference in the finish ? I am assuming the stock is a natural wood grain finish (?)

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would say contact Tron on this forum. He is an extremely knowledgeable and all around good guy who specializes in Berettas and stock work. I bet he can help you out. Good luck restoring it, looks like you have a knock out piece of wood that you care about, I hope you can bring it back to its deserved glory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts