Vendor
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a beretta 12ga 391 32in barrel optima choke- flat or step rib
wally riebesell 660-744-4115 cst

·
Registered
934 Posts
Wally I have a Like New Beretta 391 Urika with a 32" Trap barrel,, 14" LOP,, that I would trade for a Beretta 302 or 303 Semi gun with a 28" barrel, must have nice wood.
What do you think...???

·
Vendor
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a 28in barrel at all right now-but do have a 26in skeet barrel that has a briley tube installed and wood is very nice on a 303 receiver if you are interested-----
I am actually looking for just the barrel but would trade
good to hear from you---wally

·
Registered
934 Posts
I don't have a 28in barrel at all right now-but do have a 26in skeet barrel that has a briley tube installed and wood is very nice on a 303 receiver if you are interested-----
I am actually looking for just the barrel but would trade
good to hear from you---wally
So my barrel and how much $ for the 303 with wood and 26" barrel, is the barrel a Mobil choke ?

·
Vendor
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my barrel has a briley installed choke tube that measures out as skeet- i dont have a wrench to remove it-- let me work on px later today-- we are in the field

·
Registered
934 Posts
Things have changed ...all I can trade for is a 28" or a 30" Optima bore for my 32" Trap Special Optima bore barrel with a Step Rib and Fiber Optics front bead . Sorry bout that...

But I will still Trade my Urika 391 30" Mobil choke gun for a 302 or 303 with nice wood and a 28" barrel...
Chuck

Send me some pictures of your 303 Skeet with the 26" barrel...

·
Vendor
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looking for barrel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts