Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 28" Beretta 391 12G barrel. It is a Sporting barrel but not the version with the mid-bead. Chokes are Optima Bore and includes 4 extended chokes (SK, IC, IM and F).

I purchased this from Beretta direct for skeet as I have the 30" 391 Sporting , but really didn't use it much. This barrel is conservatively 9 out of 10 with the only the typical signs of use where it inserts into the receiver.

Asking $250 which includes shipping CONUS.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I seem to have posted that I would take it first. My post was over an hour before the next. So, what happened? Andy

·
Registered
231 Posts
I seem to have posted that I would take it first. My post was over an hour before the next. So, what happened? Andy
Him and I had been txting since I had posted the hmmm so I could find the thread

I had pmd him right after I posted, to txt me

he had responded to me via txt before your post was made

·
Registered
681 Posts
it's sure not life or death, just thought we were required to accept on the open forum. enjoy your barrels and good shooting, Andy

·
Registered
231 Posts
it's sure not life or death, just thought we were required to accept on the open forum. enjoy your barrels and good shooting, Andy
that was my fault we were txting and I never went back to the forum as it was late (time difference)

If you want it I’ll ship it to you At exactly the 250 plus my freight
All I ask if you pay the freight (I sent him pre paid label)

·
Registered
681 Posts
that's a kind and gentlemanly offer, but not necessary. I just wanted the seller to realize he did not follow the rules. It could have been an "engraved high pressure framus" or a "chrome overtrunion" and then my panties would be in a real bunch. Enjoy the barrels and if you find 28" too short, I'll trade you a set of 30's for them. Andy

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I apologize Andy. As rolexdr said, we texted based on his earlier contact and he made the purchase. Then I came to the computer after dinner and saw your I'll take it after he already already paid for it. I wasn't trying to break any rules. Sold several things here, never had this situation.
Thanks for understanding. Wish I had another barrel for you.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
And this folks, is how a misunderstanding gets resolved. I know and have done business with Ovaljack as well as RolexDr and can attest to them both being gentlemen. This thread just affirms it. Good shooting guys, Rey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts