Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
390 GOLD, for sale , 28" STEP RIB bbl. Full Ballistics mods, angleport chokes and pigeon porting, RL m/c stock parallel . comb. Angleport closer and T&S shell catcher, cased.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EuroJoe...what is the difference between your gun and the Beretta 3901 Target RL? Also, what price is your gun?

Thanks and sorry for my ignorance...I am new at this trap gun thing ;-)

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
No difference, RL stands for Reduced Length, biggest difference is in pistol grip, for smaller hands. The gun has been back-bored to .735, forcing cone lengthened , internal parts polished, trigger reworked, gas ports adjusted, all done by Ballistic Specialties at a cost of $385 plus choke tubes at $60 each. I also have a standard m/c trap stock, and a 30" flat rib sporting bbl , also by Ballistic Spec. with 6 choke tubes. You can have it all for $1500 delivered.
Shot very little, very low recoil.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No difference, RL stands for Reduced Length, biggest difference is in pistol grip, for smaller hands. The gun has been back-bored to .735, forcing cone lengthened , internal parts polished, trigger reworked, gas ports adjusted, all done by Ballistic Specialties at a cost of $385 plus choke tubes at $60 each. I also have a standard m/c trap stock, and a 30" flat rib sporting bbl , also by Ballistic Spec. with 6 choke tubes. You can have it all for $1500 delivered.
Shot very little, very low recoil.
Euro...trying to keep daughters gun more in the range of the 3901 pricing---I am sure your gun is great but I am not sure if she is going even like trap shooting at this point...thanks for replying to my ad!

Russell

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased one already but I may be interested in a 2nd one as I have 4 kids and I am assuming their will be a battle over the 3901. What do you have available Clayduster04?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Clayduster, do you still have the 3901 Target RL ?

·
Vendor
5,234 Posts
IMG_4683A.JPG

If you can't find a 3901 RL from Beretta then this is the next best thing. SKB RS 300, 26" barrel w/ choke tubes, adj comb, adj butt, LOP 12 1/2 to 13 3/4. Very soft shooting .
$$$ call me.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
how about a 303 trap. all original. 30 inch choke tubes, monte carlo stock. really really nice condition and not shot much. 14 1/4 inches so might be a little long but for cheap money you could buy a used stock and cut it off. Then you have the original to use when they grow up
pm for pictures and info motordoc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts