Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beretta 390 Gold Sporting in very good condition. Wood is excellent without a mark on it and it is un-cut with factory Beretta pad at 14 3/4" LOP. Receiver has a couple of fine marks on the right side and the right side shows evidence of having had a shell catcher in place. These can be seen in the attached pics. You will have your choice of 1 of 2 barrels...first barrel is a ported(unknown by who)flat wide rib 28" sporting barrel with white mid and front bead and will come with 1 extended Briley .007 restriction choke tube...second barrel choice is a new, non-ported, 28" wide flat rib with white front bead only and will come with 3 factory Beretta flush choke tubes and wrench...both barrels are mobile choke barrels. I am listing this for my brother, so please direct any questions to him either on this post or PM him...his sign on name is boba7449. Price is $1200 reduced to $1100 including shipping and insurance to your FFL.
Additional pics to follow.

Parting out Prices: Shipping is included in prices
Complete Receiver - $700
Wood Set(new) - $300
New Barrel - $300
Used Barrel(ported) - $250

Thanks, Gene

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are additional pics for the above gun for sale.

Gene

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Any interest in splitting up the gun, if so i'd be interested in the the receiver group only? Thanks John

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John, at this time I don't believe he wants to part it out...send him a PM and see what he says...PM boba7449

Thanks, Gene

1 - 8 of 8 Posts